Location: Westlake Village, CA (or Remote near any major city)
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Plan, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Join the Merchant Centric team, a well-funded, emerging company based in Westlake Village, CA, as a Senior Sales Director. Our culture is team oriented, fast paced and entrepreneurial. Partner with experienced and dedicated professionals that are creating cutting-edge products dedicated to helping companies drive revenue and customer engagement by organizing the vast amount of disparate, online consumer feedback data into actionable intelligence for informed business decisions. Digital marketing has a huge impact for national brands and is a critical part of today’s marketing mix. The problem is many companies are overwhelmed with data and do not know what specific actions to take to increase revenues. Merchant Centric solutions pinpoint and prioritize the most important actions for companies to focus on to increase revenue and then provide tools for management to implement and monitor those actions. Merchant Centric focuses on: Improving clients’ online presence across top sites like Google, Yelp and Facebook; promoting a positive online reputation and offering detailed competitive intelligence to help brands capture market-share by knowing exactly how they stack up on a national, regional and even local basis.
Now is the time to become part of the Merchant Centric team. Serving over 50,000 subscribers across 250 brands with new and emerging technology, products and solutions, this is your opportunity to be rewarded for your contributions.
This is a multi-billion-dollar industry and Merchant Centric is well positioned to gain significant market share based on its technology, market strategy and traction within multiple industries, such as hospitality, automotive, medical, fitness and more. Our executives, board members and founding team include seasoned veterans who have successfully led previous companies to other significant liquidity events.
We are looking for an experienced sales contributor to acquire and expand Merchant Centric’s already impressive list of clients. The ideal candidate will lead qualified prospects through a defined (and evolving) staged buying process. The candidate will be part of a team including an SDR and Pre-Sales Consultant focused on a common goal. The source of opportunities will come from a combination of both inbound, outbound and account-based marketing activities that the team will work directly with the EVP of Sales to segment and target.
Responsibilities – Own it, Build it, Grow it
- Get up to speed quickly on the problems we solve and why it’s important
- Understand how we help executives, marketing, operations and digital groups improve their business
- Become an expert on Merchant Centric’s reputation management platform and deep analytics solutions
- Understand the segments and targets we best serve (your territory)
- Professionally manage, forecast and close new business
- Engage, understand and take action with C-suite, marketing, operations and franchisee owners
- Ensure every qualified opportunity is thoroughly managed and internal expectations are properly set
- Work closely with your internal team including SDR, Pre-sales consultant, EVP and other executives
- Diligently input and track your qualified opportunities through SalesForce
- Provide clear internal feedback from discussions, objections, wins and losses to improve our company
- Diligently follow process to smoothly transition newly acquired clients to our internal teams for success
- An experienced B2B SaaS sales professional with more than 5 years of success in acquiring new clients
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, entrepreneurial culture that expects great things every day
- Professional and proactive work ethic with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Adept at managing complex enterprise sales cycle
- Experienced SalesForce user and loves to be detail oriented
- Ability to periodically travel to meet with prospects and attend conferences
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
Why You Want to be a Part of the Merchant Centric Team:
- Our clients greatly value our solutions and love our team!
- Our client retention rate is over 98%
- Our clients regularly ask us, “What else do you have for us?”
- We’re responsive! We listen to our clients and truly partner to help them reach their goals
- We have the best technology, client support and sales support teams ever!
- We’re passionate about meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations
- Our team is committed to helping each other succeed
You’re the Right Team Member for this Position if:
- You get great satisfaction in knowing the team is depending on you to win
- You flourish in a fast-paced, SaaS, entrepreneurial environment
- You can keep a work / life balance so that you come in ready to take over the world every day
- Competitive salary
- Generous company contribution for medical, dental and vision
- Stock options
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
- Career-pathing opportunities
- Great team spirit!
Please email resume to Peter Wells firstname.lastname@example.org.