Senior Client Success Brand Manager
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Plan, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Join the Merchant Centric team, a well-funded startup based in Westlake Village, CA, as Senior Client Success Brand Manager. Our culture is team oriented, fast-paced and entrepreneurial. Work with experienced and dedicated professionals that are creating cutting-edge products dedicated to helping businesses nationwide increase revenue through guest engagement and data analytics to determine meaningful insights and actions. Through our cutting-edge SaaS technology, Merchant Centric solutions pinpoint and prioritize the most important actions for companies to focus on to increase revenue and then provide tools for management to implement and monitor those actions. Merchant Centric focuses on: Improving clients online presence across top sites like Google, Yelp and Facebook; promoting a positive online reputation and offering detailed competitive intelligence to help brands capture market-share by knowing exactly how they stack up on a national, regional and even local basis.
Now is the time to become part of the Merchant Centric team. Serving over 50,000 locations with new and emerging technology, products, and solutions, this is your opportunity to be rewarded for your contributions.
This is a multi-billion-dollar industry and Merchant Centric is well positioned to gain significant market share based on its technology, market strategy and traction within multiple industries, such as hospitality, automotive, medical, fitness and more. Our executives, board members and founding team include startup veterans who have successfully led previous companies to profitability, multiple IPO’s and other significant liquidity events.
We are seeking Senior Client Success Brand Managers with a strong background in digital to support our Major Accounts team! You will be responsible for the client’s journey from inception and throughout the entire relationship of the partnership. This position is primarily measured by client satisfaction, retention, and account growth.
Client Success Brand Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with every client, in addition to driving annual renewals and upsells. Client Success Brand Managers work closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Fulfillment, Business Development, and Technology Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs.
SUPPORTING FOUR KEYS AREAS
CLIENT ONBOARDING & SOLUTION SUPPORT: Ensure a positive experience for the client at the inception of the relationship with Merchant Centric. Reaffirm their decision to partner with Merchant Centric and make the initial launch of the partnership a smooth and efficient process for both the client and our internal teams.
REPORTING: Demonstrate the effectiveness of Merchant Centric solutions; showcase successes; identify opportunities for clients to increase performance through full implementation of solutions available; and deliver added value to clients. Identify opportunities to increase revenue for Merchant Centric while positioning our clients for optimal success.
CLIENT SUPPORT / ONGOING EDUCATION: Ensure client satisfaction, retention and account growth. Helping clients to fully adopt the use of our products and solutions throughout their entire organization to help them attain business initiatives. Capture feedback from clients and provide insights to support-teams to help with prioritization of product roadmap opportunities that lead to greater client retention and revenue growth. Gather positive feedback and success stories to support sales and marketing efforts.
QUALITY ASSURANCE: Ensure Merchant Centric’s products and services are functioning to the client’s specifications and SLAs adhered to for client satisfaction and account retention. Escalate and trouble-shoot client requests with internal teams for a quick resolution.
WHO WOULD BE SATISFIED AND SUCCESSFUL?
The ideal individual is a self-starter, problem-solver with a passion for helping clients achieve their goals and an appreciation for technology systems. A successful candidate likes navigating moving parts to keep everything on course. They are a slight perfectionist without getting hung up on unnecessary details. They are a team player who embraces change and new challenges as opportunities. The ideal candidate likes attaining goals and being a part of a fast-paced, ever evolving company culture. Can thrive in a remote work environment—demonstrating integrity and reliable work ethics. They are passionate about helping clients to achieve their goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS SETS
- Establish strong relationships with clients and build rapport throughout their organization to earn their trust and confidence
- Ability to confidently onboard and train clients via shared screen tools and conducted webinars
- Passionate about consistently exceeding clients’ expectations and delivering Merchant Centric’s brand promise
- Monitor client needs through brand management assessments and touchpoint calls to deliver additional products and solutions
- Conduct quarterly, semi-annual and year-end evaluations as well as, opportunity calls to ensure clients are fully leveraging services and informed of new opportunities available to reach their goals
- Communicate regularly with the client to evaluate satisfaction and growing needs
- Exceptional communication skills (verbally and written) delivered in a timely manner
- Solid project management and organizational skills, with impeccable follow-through
- Create and share best practices
- Critical and analytical thinker who possess the ability to ascertain client needs before they ask, solve problems, and identify interesting reporting trends to direct client support.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple schedules
- The flexibility to adapt to changing situations
- Resilience under the pressure of time and client demands
- Resourcefulness and self-initiative
- Ability to learn and utilize new technology
- Likes working independently and collaboratively with support teams
- Self-motivated/directed in a private remote environment
- Hold high standards for client service and building long-term relationships
EDUCATION & TOOLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, or similar discipline
- Proficiency using popular social media like Google, Yelp, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications—Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must
- Salesforce Experience
- Jira, is a plus and required to learn for this position
- Proficient in Photoshop is a plus
Please email resume to Connie Shelton firstname.lastname@example.org.