Location: Westlake Village, CA
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Plan, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Join the Merchant Centric team, a well-funded startup based in Westlake Village, CA, as Marketing Manager. Our culture is team oriented, fast-paced and entrepreneurial. Work with experienced and dedicated professionals that are creating cutting-edge products dedicated to helping businesses nationwide increase revenue through data analytics to determine meaningful insights and actions. Digital marketing has a huge impact for national brands and is a critical part of today’s marketing mix. The problem is many marketers are overwhelmed with data and do not know what specific actions to take to increase revenues. Merchant Centric solutions pinpoint and prioritize the most important actions for companies to focus on to increase revenue and then provide tools for management to implement and monitor those actions. Merchant Centric focuses on: Improving clients online presence across top sites like Google, Yelp and Facebook; promoting a positive online reputation and offering detailed competitive intelligence to help brands capture market-share by knowing exactly how they stack up on a national, regional and even local basis.
Now is the time to become part of the Merchant Centric team. Serving over 50,000 subscribers across 250 brands with new and emerging technology, products and solutions, this is your opportunity to be rewarded for your contributions.
This is a multi-billion-dollar industry and Merchant Centric is well positioned to gain significant market share based on its technology, market strategy and traction within multiple industries, such as hospitality, automotive, medical, fitness and more. Our executives, board members and founding team include startup veterans who have successfully led previous companies to profitability, multiple IPO’s and other significant liquidity events.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs focused on supporting lead generation, business development, sales, client retention and building the Merchant Centric brand. A primary requirement of this position is content creation so you must have strong and creative writing skills. This will be the first dedicated marketing position in the company, so it is a great opportunity to quickly contribute and build / manage a team over time.
- Supporting sales and client success through:
- Lead generation efforts
- Segmenting and targeting
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Creating case studies and testimonials
- Content creation for
- Website, BLOGs, webinars, internal communications, and other collateral
- Competitive research
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Strong copywriting skills
- Professional and proactive work ethic with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, LinkedIn and Webinar technology
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
Why You Want to be a Part of the Merchant Centric Team:
- Our clients greatly value our solutions and love our team!
- Our client retention rate is over 98%
- Our clients regularly ask us, “What else do you have for us?”
- We’re responsive! We listen to our clients and truly partner to help them reach their goals
- We have the best technology, client support and sales support teams ever!
- We’re passionate about meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations
- Our team is committed to helping each other succeed
You’re the Right Team Member for this Position if:
- You get great satisfaction in knowing the team is depending on you to win
- You flourish in a fast-paced, SaaS, entrepreneurial environment
- You can keep a work/life balance so that you come in ready to take over the world every day
- Competitive salary
- Generous company contribution for medical, dental and vision
- Employee stock option plans and 401K
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
- Career-pathing opportunities
- Snacks & scheduled company lunches
- Doggie Day is a fun day on Fridays
- Great team spirit!
Please email resume to Adam Leff: firstname.lastname@example.org.