Client Success Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Westlake Village, CA — Remote (occasional in office meetings / luncheons)
Compensation: Competitive hourly wage
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Plan, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Join the Merchant Centric team, a well-funded, emerging company based in Westlake Village, CA, as a Client Success Fulfillment Specialist. Our culture is team oriented, fast paced and entrepreneurial. Partner with experienced and dedicated professionals that are creating cutting-edge products dedicated to helping companies drive revenue and customer engagement by organizing the vast amount of disparate, online consumer feedback data into actionable intelligence for informed business decisions. Digital marketing has a huge impact for national brands and is a critical part of today’s marketing mix. The problem is many companies are overwhelmed with data and do not know what specific actions to take to increase revenues. Merchant Centric solutions pinpoint and prioritize the most important actions for companies to focus on to increase revenue and then provide tools for management to implement and monitor those actions. Merchant Centric focuses on: Improving clients’ online presence across top sites like Google, Yelp and Facebook; promoting a positive online reputation and offering detailed competitive intelligence to help brands capture market-share by knowing exactly how they stack up on a national, regional and even local basis.
Now is the time to become part of the Merchant Centric team. Serving over 50,000 subscribers across 250 brands with new and emerging technology, products and solutions, this is your opportunity to be rewarded for your contributions.
This is a multi-billion-dollar industry and Merchant Centric is well positioned to gain significant market share based on its technology, market strategy and traction within multiple industries, such as hospitality, automotive, medical, fitness and more. Our executives, board members and founding team include seasoned veterans who have successfully led previous companies to other significant liquidity events.
This is a fast-paced position requiring a dynamic fulfillment and support professional who is highly skilled in Microsoft Office. This person needs to be a self-starter who has top-notch organizational skills, follow through and is prepared to make an immediate impact.
- Collaborate with Sales, Support & Fulfillment to meet client account set-up deadlines
- Maintain and update client information in customer database thru data entry and bulk upload processes
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of customer correspondence
- Provide daily productivity end-of-day report
- Provide first-rate service to existing customers to ensure renewals
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required to be successful in this role:
- Education and/or Experience
- College degree preferred
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to identify & define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and escalate accordingly
- Attention to detail
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Time management
- Ability to multitask
- Team Player
- Must be comfortable taking ownership of your job performance while working within a team in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Jira & SalesForce knowledge a plus
Please email resume to Connie Shelton at email@example.com.